Hello? Anybody there?
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
Misty's ears perked at the sound of the approaching figure and she sat up, her gaze falling on the male wolf. She lowered a little in submission from instinct and well, fear of the big and stocky male. She guessed he was the Alpha of his pack, not just from his size but also from the way he held himself. "I've come to ask permission to join your pack." The male made her nervous, but if she wanted to have any chance of getting accepted into his pack, she needed to look strong and tough and not like a weak and helpless pup. She straightened herself and tried her best not to cower or whimper in fear. "I recently lost my territory to loners and I noticed that you don't have as many Hunters as you do mouths to feed. I humbly offer my services and loyalty and only ask for a home in return."

There was no way in the Astros that she was going to get accepted, especially by an Alpha like this. She'd most likely be run out and then she'd have to go back to running from loners, eating whatever she could on the run. Hopefully an alternative was going to stay with Reina or Leo and hope they didn't turn on her and force her out of their territories. Shaking her thoughts from her head, she looked down at the ground, silently waiting for the Alpha male's response to her offer/plea.
Messages In This Thread
Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 22, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 22, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 22, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 22, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 22, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 01:54 PM