What do you do when the devil comes for you?
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
Anyone helping out Lusa can PP her limping beside them :)

Help had quickly come. Almost everyone from the Pack was now at her aid. Ayana took hold of Peridot and Damien took Baldur. Though she would much rather have Grimnir take the pup, she was still contempt. Now all she had to do was grab her little Knight. She stumbled just as water began to get higher. She reached down in attempt to grab Chev, but Ohen had dived in from nowhere and took off with her child. She growled over the storm, outraged by out of all wolves he took him, and had the guts to run out without a word!

She turned her head away from the direction Ohen had ran. She would have to find him later. For now they all had to get to the infirmary. She heard Bruke's orders and his offer to carry her. "I think I can limp there," she called out, "Let's just find shelter!" She limped over to Grimnir, her hind leg raised high off the ground, and let her body lean beside him. She expected that Cyn and Bruke would help her. She looked over to Damien and Ayana and called, "Please, take my pups to safety!" She was a nervous wreck right now. She trusted Ayana with Peridot. She was a good friend. She wasn't so sure of Damien with Baldur and certainly not ok with Ohen taking one of her children. But she had to forget about that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when the devil comes for you? - by DeadLusa - July 22, 2015, 07:27 PM