Hello? Anybody there?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke found her story rather fascinating, did she have eyes like a hawk to see that far? The alpha male looked down at her, studying her features. The grey tank decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. "I do hope you know that this pack houses assassins and spies," he pointed out. "My mate is the dark priestess, and sometimes things are rough inside the pack. Not everyone gets along but in the end we are there for each other," he pointed out. He glanced at the youngster. He wondered how she could hunt so well in her own, each wolf had difficulties with that. For now. He could teach her and Ayana how to hunt, he was already giving Ayana lessons. 

"Even though we don't allow pack members to attack each other you will need to stay alert. On the other hand we just accepted two other new females, Ayana and Cyn, who are more more than capable of having friends," he assured. "I do want you to know that though. This is a very specific pack and if you aren't going to give your 100% then it can end badly for you," Burke spoke on his calm tone. He might have talked a bit of fear in the female but she seemed rather timid. Burke wanted warriors and ferocious females. But all could be trained. it actually gave him an idea. This.... girl was young so she could learn. "I am Burke, alpha of this pack. You haven't told me your name yet."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 22, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 22, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 22, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 22, 2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 22, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:58 AM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Hello? Anybody there? - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 12:59 PM