Greatwater Lake God Damn it, I miss you.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Uh oh... You just pissed him off... Badly.

Burke bared his teeth as she spoke more and more. Hearing from someone who just joined that his pack was 'Dysfunctional' instantly hit Burke like an insult. He had been working around the clock to keep the pack running. He was the Beta before, but often Meldresi was busy with other things, so he had been running this pack for quite some time. As a workaholic Burke was, one doesn't like to call the work he worked hard on to be 'Dysfunctional'. He instantly charged at her, actually intending to grab her and push her down back into submission. She had the lowest rank and still she managed to talk to him like that?! She had a lot of nerve.

Burke wanted her against the ground. This female clearly wasn't used to being in a pack. Burke had accepted this female because she showed promise but he wasn't going to let her openly disrespect him and his pack. They just worked their way thought a freaking tornado and then she has the guts to call his pack not functional!? He was proud of his members how they worked together and saved all the members of Black Feather. There were no words to describe his rage. Especially her last words 'Deal with it'.

Who did she think she was? He would give her a mission when she earned one. He didn't trust her before but now he was definitely not offering her a mission when she talked about Black Feather like that. How she was talking now fell not in good graces with Burke. Especially not that this little know-it-all was going on about Meldresi she hadn't even met. She didn't know how the pack worked with Meldresi, she just made assumptions and that got Burke really mad. It was impossible for her to know. Burke intended to actually hurt her for her for what she said, trying to sink his teeth deep into her scruff. She needed to know her place, wolf-style.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 11, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:06 PM