Greatwater Lake God Damn it, I miss you.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
You shouldn't hide from the consequences by making up a condition. Having to deal with the consequences makes it more fun to RP! :) Plus Burke just showing her basic dominance. He isn't going for the kill... yet. ;D

Burke let out a growl when she spoke but then dropped his lip back over his teeth. His ears were still flattened and the tank of a male was still on edge but at least he had covered his teeth. What he just showed had been more effective than any word he could have spoken to her. His pale eyes stayed on her until he slowly got back to that calm state he was usually in. "As long as you realize that," he spoke sounding still a bit agitated. Burke might have lashed out but that was only because he wanted her to remind her of her place. Next time he might go for drawing blood if she would forget again. 

"You might say you are sorry, but now you can work extra hard to prove to me you actually are sorry." Burke let out a snort. Basic discipline, it felt good to let that out on Misty to be really honest. It wasn't like she couldn't come to Burke to tell him that she was unhappy about something in the pack. He was a counselor, and he would listen to her. But to have her plainly insult the pack she was accepted into only a day later didn't set well with him. "Just so you know, you can come to me if you dislike something about the pack, or someone. But please, don't start a day after arriving here. It makes you sound like a brat and ungrateful."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 11, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:06 PM