Great Bear Wilderness these feet aren't fast enough for me
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Ashton, sorry for the delay! Busy week :) Set in Firefly Glen

Slowly, he left the drained shores of the lake and made his way north, following the devastating wake of the tornado. The wound on his head had stopped bleeding, but once more the fur surrounding it was matted with blood that had seeped out after the grooming the fox had so graciously provided. He was immensely sore, and still heavily favored his right foreleg as he limped along. Despite the pain, he was determined to make his way.

Initially, the path of destruction seemed to head straight for the plateau that hosted two of his closest companions. The further he walked, the more sick he felt. His stomach twisted into a knot and the cadence of his heart beat increased as seeds of panic were sowed there. But all of this subsided into general unease as he approached the Heartwood, where the funnel's trajectory veered east.

He followed it for a while, before weariness overtook his body and he lay down where he stood, sheltering in the shadow of a small bush. He did not believe the plateau took the brunt of the storm, but still he worried for his companions. They may not have even been home when it struck. Like him, they may have been in its path. He swallowed thickly as he thought on this, his thoughts drifting even further north to the Saena and the rise.

Did the storm reach there?
Messages In This Thread
these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 23, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - July 23, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 23, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - July 23, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 25, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - July 26, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 28, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - July 28, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 28, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - August 05, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - August 05, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - August 11, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:33 PM