i think that they could be the better half of me.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
CAN WE MAKE HER CRY IDEK

He could empathize, really. The thought of being somewhere else that found itself locked into some sort of chaos did not entirely appeal to him. Though he certainly had his loyalty to Dante that went more than just someone who offered him a home, Mordecai found that he too was not at all fond of being caught up in something that he did not understand. It was an acute realization that he was not overly close to those that resided within the pack. Perhaps to its leadership he had made himself worthy, even desirable as keeping in lieu of his distance, but he scarcely knew of the wolves beneath them. They had come and went without so much of a wonder.

His jaw set uncomfortably, not at this. Perhaps it was more so of the fact that Harlyn had consciously gone ahead with her own plans, speaking of those that would follow and those that apparently already followed. A childish sense came over him, thinking how the decision had been yanked out of his grasp. But anger did not fill the valley in which the void of control remained nestled. His gaze wandered from her, cycling through a medley of feelings and responses before it simply stewed in the indescribable. His eyes closed in tense thought.

"Harlyn..." he sighed, perhaps for once in a his life truly lost for words to say once he had opened his mouth.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think that they could be the better half of me. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2015, 07:53 PM