Whitebark Stream Finally Free
17 Posts
Ooc — Charley
She was looking around and didn't catch his stance as he pulled away from the water and said that he was no concern of hers. She glanced at him though to watch him slowly paw at the water. Entranced by it somehow. 
As she was settling down again after he mentioned her to relax she froze as he suddenly wheeled on her. He came up to her so quickly and so close she caught her breath as he came within kissing distance. That was the last thing on her mind, she was sure he just flip decided to flay her alive.

"Decide. Will you have a better chance with me, or should I continue my own path. Will you make the choice of staying with me, or living on your own terms. Decide."

Her mismatched orbs flicked between his stark icy blues peering as if from the deep shadows of a moonless night. Her ears flicked between forward and back uncomfortably, and she stood one fore paw raised and her neck craned back. What was WITH this guy? Was this how all the wolves of this place spoke? She stood frozen and silent for several moments and as her muscles started to strain from being held for so long she slowly let her paw down and crouched on her back legs, waiting to spring. Though he was so close he could throttle her before she had enough time to launch herself away. 

He was dangerous, unpredictable, and. just. too. weird. But she had no idea if denying him her company would mean he would have to kill her for his strange code. 

"Uhhh, I thiiink... at this point I'll try my own terms for a while. Don't really know what those are really. Thank you-" she slowly started to put some distance between them by slinking lower and stepping away, a very submissive move so as not to anger him. Putting into practice a very effective endeavor that got her out of more than few scrapes. "-for making my wounds feel better. I'll remember that, pine bark and mint. Thanks." There was no place immediately near for her to hide in. She was used to rocks, caves, dens, hiding holes, the sides of cliff faces, even the damn snow. Not beautiful sun bleached meadow and sparse trees as far as the eye could see. Though across the river the trees did get denser. Maybe she could make her escape that way. 
Messages In This Thread
Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 22, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 22, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 22, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 22, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 22, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 22, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 23, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 23, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 23, 2015, 09:34 PM