Blackfeather Woods full moon
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She leaned over, rubbing her muzzle into his neck, enjoying his comforting words and gestures. "I'm glad I have my own family now as well. I love you all to bits." It was a feeling she thought she'd never have, but she did. And she enjoyed love a lot. She dug her head into his neck, lingering there a bit. 

When she heard that Bruke offered Grim a position in the Dark Brotherhood, she pulled away and smiled, blue eyes glinting. "Oh Grimnir, that's amazing!" Her voice was low, being careful not to wake any sleeping puppies, but it still had an excited tone to it. "I would love to, really I would, but I'll have to wait until the children can start earning trades." She didn't want to be assasinating and spying without anyone watching them. she knew Grimnir might, but he couldn't stay there forever. He had things to do. The thought of trades made Lusa wonder what trade her kids would choose. She secretly hoped they would all love to be Warriors, especially Chevalier. His name basicly meaned 'medieval Warrior'.
Messages In This Thread
full moon - by DeadLusa - July 06, 2015, 09:17 PM
RE: full moon - by Grimnir - July 08, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: full moon - by DeadLusa - July 09, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: full moon - by Grimnir - July 16, 2015, 09:13 AM
RE: full moon - by DeadLusa - July 17, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: full moon - by Grimnir - July 21, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: full moon - by DeadLusa - July 23, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: full moon - by Grimnir - July 31, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: full moon - by DeadLusa - August 01, 2015, 12:35 PM