Whitebark Stream Finally Free
17 Posts
Ooc — Charley
Skyshire watched him pad back to the water, the ferocity and the adversity had gone out of him like a puff of wind. He must have been more stressed about taking care of HER than he had let on. It was still very hard to judge him and his demeanor. She knew better than to let her guard down again.

But then here he was opening up to her like a flower in the morning. His name... Cry, his injury, broken ribs, he was dehydrated, she had at least noticed that with the way he was swallowing the river. He stared at the river, probably his reflection. Then he said something completely out of the blue.

“I appreciate the help you've given me. It saved my life.”

Was he talking to her? Was he serious? What in the deep recesses of shadowy hell had he crawled out from? She had done nothing except accept his medicine. Was he laying a trap for her? Was he trying to set her off guard with this ridiculous statement?

“I'm not sure I understand, but okay. Your welcome, I guess.” He was giving her a headache. Was she dreaming? Was all this just a fantasy of the afterlife because those brutes had actually gotten her and she died? Was she going crazy? Was HE crazy? At this point with the way he was acting, so unpredictable she decided this was real life and he was the one trapped in a fantasy, acting crazy. She needed to run away again, no way was she giving him her name to track her down. She watched him cautiously and started to watch for ways to cross the river. Thankfully due to the recent disaster, there were several fallen trees, quite big ones too. She tried to silently and stealthily make her way to the nearest one that reached across the river. She'd have to jump to the next one to get to the other side. Her legs ached and she wondered if her body would be able to make the jump, but at this point anything was better than wondering what he would do next.
Messages In This Thread
Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 22, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 22, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 22, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 22, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 22, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 22, 2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 23, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 23, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Cry - July 23, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Finally Free - by Skyshire - July 23, 2015, 09:34 PM