the wild things
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
When Scarlett frowned, Raziel scowled too. She might have been the pack Alpha once, and she might be the wolf he loved, but duty came first and he would need to make it clear that he would be the one that would make the final decisions around here. "We don't need to do anything," he said forcefully. "And in case you've forgotten. I'm the Alpha around here, and I'm the one that makes all the final decisions, not you." He didn't want to do this, but she seemed to have forgotten that he was the leader around here, not her. 

When the pup growled, Raziel growled back, though his was much more impressive. "You will call him nothing until I've decided what to do with him," he barked at her. "We do not have a lot of members, do you think I want to throw him away? I'm thinking of the pack as a whole now, instead of just you and the pup. The world is large, Scarlett. I have to think of everyone too! If every child had to live, then the world would be over fucking flowing now."

Raziel stalked forward, eyes blazing. With what? Even he did not know. "This child may not be an evil genius. But whoever dumped him here might be!" Now he was utterly exasperated. "Scarlett!" he said, near his breaking point now. "I know you can take care of him, I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about the future, like every good leader does. I'm thinking of the situation as a whole, thinking of everyone. Sometimes, sacrifices must be made. Not everyone lives, okay! Maybe he was destined to die!" Maybe that was a bit cruel...

He scowled. God, why did she have to make him so fucking annoyed! Seriously, with this going on, he would have a heart attack. Oh god, what if that happened again? Damn it. Before this all happened, his life was fine, now he was starting to get those again. Goddamn it, Scarlett! The stress you're giving me is making it worse! "Please, please, just let me analyse the situation first," he said, taking deep breaths, doing all he could to calm down.
Messages In This Thread
the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 22, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 01:24 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 24, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 25, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 26, 2015, 11:49 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:38 PM