Greatwater Lake God Damn it, I miss you.
79 Posts
Ooc — Misty
Away
[ooc]yes, Misty is a moody, traumatized little girl. but she's my bby and i'll love her till she dies. I also feel like her theme song, if we needed to have one, would be Brave by Sara Bareilles or Fight Song by Sara Platten. I'm still deciding tho. She also has a bit more grown up version mix of Rainbow Dash's and Fluttershy's voices.[/occ]

Misty nodded and headed off towards the Infirmary Cave. She wasn't that shocked about him lashing out, it was the cause and the intensity of the outburst that had scared her. None of her friends, not even other loners yelled like that, even for a reason like Burke's. Sure they fought and battled, but Misty had only been in a couple fights, and someone had always stepped in to help her before it got too serious. How was she going to survive pack life if that was just a medium sized outburst about honest opinions? She had never had that kind of experience before and she had never been so close to the face of death before, either. She never wanted to feel like that again. She was going to do as she as told and not upset or anger anyone, especially Burke.

She stopped and looked back over her shoulder, watching as the Alpha padded away. Even if she barely knew him, she felt bad for him. She didn't pity him, she just knew how he felt. Her littermates and father had disappeared in her first few days of life, her mother was killed by her own brother when she was only 3 months old, and her brother had dropped her off in loner territory to fend for herself. Even if she had gotten to experience a family, it wasn't a real family. Misty's whole life after that point had been built upon the fear that she couldn't trust anyone ever again because they might hurt her. Her whole trauma filled life was worse than what she had just experienced with Burke, but it wasn't as terrifying. Misty wondered often what her life would've been like if nothing had gone wrong, if her childhood was one of happiness and joy. She definitely wouldn't be in a pack and she could've been a tougher, stronger wolf. But she couldn't alter anything in her past, but she could choose how her future unfolded.. She was going to do everything she could to survive and become a stronger, better, and tougher wolf.
Messages In This Thread
God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 11, 2015, 09:40 AM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 04:17 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:00 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 06:54 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Misty - July 23, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: God Damn it, I miss you. - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:27 PM