When a counselor needs council
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
The situation Burke - and with him the whole pack - was in was extremely difficult. Ayana still didn't plan her words and it frustrated her in a way that it seemed like she wasn't helping the male at all. She wanted to help, but she couldn't really do anything. Her mind fcussed on possible solutions, but there barely were any at all. If Burke went, someone would have to lead the pack. But who? Grimnir? Ayana shivered. She didn't want to imagine what he'd do to her if he was the only leader without any control ... Although maybe now that he was a father he changed and maybe Lusa would be the controlling power by his side, if she had time for that next to her pups. Maybe it could work, but it also could go horribly wrong.
For a short moment Ayana felt weird about the pack, it seemed like there weren't many experienced leaders except Burke and Meldresi. The pack was full of younger wolves or ones that haven't got a lot of experience, such as herself. It was a dilemma.

"You know ... Maybe if you want to go find her.. Grimnir could maybe look after the pack.", Ayana said, knowing that Burke wouldn't like the idea. But for now this was the only opportunity they had if Burke wanted to do something to find his significant other. "Or maybe someone could look for Mel. I could do it, if you want me to. Nobody really needs me here anyway...", the light wolf said, with a sad untertone in her words. She hated feeling useless, no matter how much she hated feeling loved, there was a thing in her which loved success and being appreciated. But you don't deserve it. ,,Burke does. He needs Mel, he can't even hide his feelings anymore, I'm scared he'll cry like a pup if Meldresi doesn't come back soon", she thought to herself.
Messages In This Thread
When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 20, 2015, 06:16 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 20, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 20, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 23, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 24, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 24, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 24, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 07:05 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 26, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 01:07 PM