Blackfeather Woods the angry bull
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
She looked up to see Cyn. "Does it fucking look like I'm ok?! she snapped, not noticing the tone of her own voice. "Both of my sons are lost out there. Chevalier is with someone who wants my blood. Baldur is lost with Damien, who hates my mate. The perfect way to hurt us is to kill them! And I can't do one damn thing about it! I can barely walk with this stupid broken paw, and we have no healers at the moment. Cicero is lost with Damien and Meldresi is who knows where?! She is either dead or dying..."

She heavily as her voice trailed off. She stared into the distance trying to calm herself. Everything will be ok in the end. She highly doubted her thoughts. You couldn't be positive about everything. "I-I'm sorry Cyn. This whole storm thing is really messing with my head." Who could blame her? She had a tight bond with her children from day one. And now two of her children had been ripped away from her. There was so much things she could have done to prevented this. At least she still had Peridot.
Messages In This Thread
the angry bull - by DeadLusa - July 24, 2015, 04:31 AM
RE: the angry bull - by Cyn - July 24, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: the angry bull - by DeadLusa - July 24, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: the angry bull - by Cyn - July 26, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: the angry bull - by DeadLusa - July 31, 2015, 05:44 PM
RE: the angry bull - by Cyn - August 02, 2015, 01:51 PM