When a counselor needs council
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke let out a bark of laughter that slowly turned into a vicious growl. "Grimnir will never be in the upper ranks of this pack," Burke spoke and shook his head. "He is unfit to lead with his --- " He almost spilled the bean about Grimnir's condition. Burke was not that kind of wolf and he would not tell it to everyone while it was told in confidence. "-- Aggression." Burke then let out a long sigh, turning his gaze back to Ayana. Little did Burke know that Ayana also had a voice in her head like Grimnir had. If only he knew. Maybe she and Grimnir would have been a better couple compared to Lusa and Grimnir. 

He frowned when she spoke so dismissively about herself. Was there any buried insecurities under that golden fur of her. "You are needed for Lusa, you are a good friend to her and with having Chevalier missing you need to be her comfort. I don't think Grimnir will give her a lot of comfort. Alas, I don't know much about how Grimnir is around Lusa. He does seem to genuinely care for her." Burke looked over the horizon for a moment. He was actually a believer of what happened in his life was just a test to prove himself. He had gone so long without loving a wolf, loving anyone else but himself, that life was just testing him if he really loved Meldresi. That was it. It had to be. He also knew that Meldresi trusted him with the pack and trusted him with her babies. If she returned and he managed the pack well, and cared for her almost grown youngsters, then it would definitely show how much he loved her.

"I think it is just a test, a test to see how much I love Meldresi," he spoke with a court nod.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 20, 2015, 06:16 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 20, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 20, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 23, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 24, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 24, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 24, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 07:05 AM