the wild things
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Last post from me! :3

Scarlett watched at Raziel grabbed Leo away from her to be 'examined'. Raziel better not hurt this baby. "Examine him? Why?," he questioned clearly upset that Raziel took the newborn from her. The pale female frowned and then looked away, she didn't dare to growl at him. "You better bring him back to me before he gets hungry and dies," she let out, feeling so rebellious for talking back to the male. Scarlett wished he stopped intervening with her life so much. They had more than enough resources to her believe, she was the gamekeeper here, and she was definitely going to check how much prey animals they had so she could prove to Raziel they had more than enough food.

For Scarlett's norms she was pretty pissed with the grey male. Height love her alright but if he loved her so dearly he could show more support to her character. She wasn't going to like being scolded for the things she liked to do. She was a caring wolf, she couldn't help it. And Raziel yelling at her like she was some stupid cow was something that made her feel bad about herself. Scarlett didn't want to feel bad about herself, she was doing a good job saving this baby. But No, Raziel had to be mean to her and even take the baby away for examination. What was he going to do to the little pup? "I am going to my other young. You carry him across the river then," she let out, slightly snappy.

- Scarlett exits -
Messages In This Thread
the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 22, 2015, 05:54 PM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 23, 2015, 05:55 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 23, 2015, 11:47 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 24, 2015, 01:24 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 24, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: the wild things - by Scarlett - July 24, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: the wild things - by Raziel - July 25, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: the wild things - by RIP Leo - July 26, 2015, 11:49 AM