I could use someone like you
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The two were intriguing enough to him – Saena had already showed an interesting tactic to him on the day they had met Meldresi.. and while he had initially been curious to what the pale she-wolf might have thought of his actions to the ebony female, he had not dwelled upon it too much. Retribution had been his, and he only regretted letting her filthy hide go so easily.

He remained silent as they spoke, feeling Bazi’s own shooted glance to him. Saena was quick to offer her background – he noted Blacktail Deer Plateau with mild disdain.. he had never held any decent encounters with the wolves there, and last he had heard, Fox had run off to be with the Alpha of the pack there.

So it was slightly confusing when they discussed a pack called Redhawk Caldera, an attack by Fox, and the brutal slaying of Saena’s sister. Stoical at the best of times, Scimitar could not suppress the frown that darkened his features. Fox had been at their borders not long before – and she had not thought to mention anything, while instead trying to gauge him for as much information as possible.

His gaze flickered to Kaskara, as her voice struck a chord in his heart. She looked devastated, and only then did he recall her brief time from the Plateau pack before they had ousted her from their ranks. A poor decision on their end.

“Fox was on our very borders not long ago,” he offered then, disclosing the information to their neighbors quite freely. “Why would they kill your sister?” His tone became gentler then – Scimitar might have been an ass, but he was not completely oblivious to the harshness of the conversation and the implications that could arise from it.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
I could use someone like you - by Saēna - June 22, 2015, 08:24 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 08:53 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Bazi - June 25, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Kaskara - June 28, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Scimitar - July 03, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Saēna - July 07, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Reek - July 07, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Bazi - July 16, 2015, 09:43 AM
RE: I could use someone like you - by Kaskara - July 21, 2015, 09:55 AM