Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
"Gods above save me if that happens," Raziel smirked and playfully pushed Scarlett. He knew that the albino female was more sensible than that; she wouldn't take home all the homeless wolves in Teekon and bring them to Bearclaw Valley because that, that didn't make sense at all. And while the Beta Female was sometimes....too kind and helpful for his liking, he knew that she would think of her packmates before the lone wolves and therefore would probably not take them all in. At least he hoped she wouldn't. Gods know what kind of horrible shit would happen in the future.

"I'm naturally suspicious of everything and everyone," Raziel smiled. "I suppose it's the same thing with your forgiveness. It's my saving grace, yet my fatal flaw too." He inclined his proud silver crown into a nod as Scarlett spoke of how Leo would grow up into a handsome man and that he would be a good hunter. "Yeah, I suppose," he grinned, unable to hold it in any longer. "He's adorable," the Roman agreed, a gentle smile gracing his features. "He gets along with me well, better than any of your kids," he didn't mean any offence to Scarlett's children, he simply stated the facts.

The mischievous smile kept playing at his lips when Scarlett shot him a fond glare and told him to drop it if he ever wanted a kiss from her again. He frowned, eyebrows knitting together for a moment before he smirked once more and leaned closer, "Aw, come on Scar. We both know you won't do that," at least he hoped she wouldn't. "I've got the perfect punishment for you," Raziel said, fixing his gaze intently into her crimson eyes. He paused, to give it a more dramatic effect, then moved another few inches forward. "Will you consent to sleep with me tonight?" the silver Alpha cast her a wink, then paused. "Just sleeping," he added in case there was any kind of confusion. Obviously, he wouldn't mind if that happened but he knew that it was still probably too soon. "It's been too long since we...cuddled. I believe that's how you put it."
Messages In This Thread
you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 28, 2015, 12:28 AM