What do you do when the devil comes for you?
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Ayana set Peridot next to Lusa as she laid down. Grim nuzzled his mate feeling anxious. Ohen and Damien had not shown up yet. Lusa voiced her own worries about their pups, standing to walk to the entrance. He followed behind her. Anger was beginning to build within him, the dark male looked out at the world with growing hatred. He couldn't sit here waiting for the two wolves he did not trust to return with his pups safely. Turning to Lusa he was about to announce that he was going to leave when Ayana's howl informed them that Cyn had left. Grim snarled. The female had lost Chev in the first place. He did not want to accept her help.

"
I'm going to go looking for them myself," he told his mate. "Rest here, I will howl if I find anything." Grim gave her a kiss before trotting off into their chaos of a territory. It didn't bother him the way Blackfeather woods had changed. He was all about chaos. If only his heirs had not disappeared in it. He could not have the remaining pup be Peridot. She was a disgrace. He growled to himself. He needed to find his sons.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you do when the devil comes for you? - by Grimnir - July 27, 2015, 09:53 AM