When a counselor needs council
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Seb <3 lmao!

Ayana looked down onto her paws. She appreciated Burke's words, although they didn't help her a lot. She wasn't able to stop thinking about what had happened, so apparently she wasn't ready for a second chance yet. Ayana hoped that something in her life will make her be able to move on. She genuinely hoped that. "Thank you, Burke. You really deserve to call yourself a counselor, you're great at that. I'm sure that everything will turn out just fine."

The sun was now fully set, the last bit of red and orange light disappeared slowly, it was like the trees faded into the darkness and the sun kissed them good night. Ayana took a deep breath. The air was colder now that the sun was gone and Blackfeather really seemed black now. It was dark, but Ayana wasn't bothered by that. The first starts were visible at the night sky and the wolf let her thoughts wander around. She enjoyed Burke's company, which was rather surprising. Usually she preferred being alone but the talk she had with the alpha went so well that she forgot about her 'social anxiety'. "Blackfeather is beautiful, if you give it a chance. I didn't realize that until now.I was kind of worried whether I really fit in, you know?", Ayana said, looking at Burke.

After a while of relaxing, she decided to get up and stretch. All in all it had been a good day and Ayana was looking forward to see what tomorrow would bring for her. "I guess I should leave and look after Lusa a little. Maybe she needs some help with the pups - if Grim will let me." Ayana smiled a little. She hoped that Burke would give her some company on the way to the infirmary but she wouldn't mind either if he decided to stay and think about what to do for a while. The place seemed like the perfect place to think about life.
Messages In This Thread
When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 20, 2015, 06:16 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 20, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 20, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 23, 2015, 05:24 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 23, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 24, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 24, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 24, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 07:05 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Ayana - July 26, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: When a counselor needs council - by Burke - July 26, 2015, 01:07 PM