Bearclaw Valley you flew by mistake
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was pleased to hear when Raziel found her children brilliant, it was something at least and definitely coming from him. Scarlett nodded seriously though at Raziel's other comment about Xan. He was totally right. She noticed it too. "When he had a running nose he was such a brat. But I made him accept his fate that he needed to rest. It was quite the struggle but I won. I can be a strict mom," she spoke proudly of herself. Being a mother was basically the only thing that made her feel confident, along with hunting. She didn't alway get it right but when she caught something it made her feel good about herself. Scarlett's face slowly fell into a frown, as she heard that Damien had two faces. "You should have learned him respect then, they were a guest you could have corrected him," she offered. It was too late now of course, it would be a lesson for the future.

Scarlett realised that she didn't call Raziel by his nickname for quite sometime but that was only because he... was so much of a leader it felt inappropriate. "I did call you uncle Raz!," she let out and then smiled gently at him. "But yes, true. Sometimes you don't act like... Raz so I don't call you that. Most of the time you act like a Raziel," she explained. Hopefully the male would understand what she was saying. Scarlett smiled when Raz wasn't pleased to be called a softie. "But you are with me and I like it. You will have to accept that. I promise I will never admit that in public that you are a big soft gooey cuddle monster behind that armor of yours," she chuckled. Scarlett was beaming again, meaning that she was definitely happier than before. She laughed when Raziel told her to wait outside. "Whaaaat? You don't think me throwing up food is sexy?," she teased, laughing afterwards.
Messages In This Thread
you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 26, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 26, 2015, 12:51 PM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 03:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 05:21 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 05:42 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 08:58 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 09:12 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 27, 2015, 09:34 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Scarlett - July 27, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: you flew by mistake - by Raziel - July 28, 2015, 12:28 AM