Redhawk Caldera z-index
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie was nearing a point where she would be a member of the caldera for over half her life (or so Emalee guesses, because she's currently too busy to calculate that)— but she still lived as a black sheep, on the outskirts. She fulfilled her duties, but she had yet to really connect with anyone in the pack. It was odd for her, being such a social extrovert. She wasn't much for self analysis, but she assumed it had a lot to do with her dramatic beginning as a Redhawk; though her relationship with him wasn't as tumultuous as it once was, Peregrine was still like a dark cloud in her mind.

She was holding herself back for fear of screwing up again. But the lack of connection was draining, as was the suffocating routine. The storm, terrifying as it was, had been a break in the monotony. In an odd way, it reinvigorated her. Perhaps it was the catalyst for change that she had needed.

When her sister's summoning cry came, Magpie immediately ceased fussing over the herbs in her den and set off towards the sound's source, offering a brief howl in answer. Shortly after, she met the red form of her half sister and the dark form of Sebastian, the grey male she had worked to heal— after a quick bump under the Alpha's jaw and a nod to the male, the yearling settled onto her haunches a few steps away. "What's up, sis?"
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
z-index - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2015, 03:37 PM
RE: z-index - by Sebastian - July 28, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: z-index - by OG Magpie - July 28, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: z-index - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: z-index - by Sebastian - July 29, 2015, 05:32 AM
RE: z-index - by RIP Fox - September 15, 2015, 11:53 AM
RE: z-index - by Sebastian - September 15, 2015, 04:33 PM
RE: z-index - by RIP Fox - September 26, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: z-index - by Sebastian - September 27, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: z-index - by RIP Fox - October 01, 2015, 10:02 AM
RE: z-index - by Sebastian - October 01, 2015, 11:55 AM