The Sunspire wind in the wilderness
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'm so sorry i got Jace kicked as Beta and that I have been absent. I've been so down in the dumps and fighting some health concerns. I haven't had the energy to do anything other than chat to a few people, and write my novels. :( How do you want to explain his not being beta anymore or his absence?

Jace's ears laid back to his skull as the air grew restless. he wasn't sure what it was or what was going on, but there was something stirring. Jace had been absent largely lately, here at the mountain, but on his own. He didn't wish to bother anyone with his own internal wars. Tonight though he found himself strangely lonely and longing for something that was more than silence and his own company.

Jace heard the soft howl and rather than stay hidden, he headed straight towards Ame. He had a strange urge to be near her, because something was going on and he wasn't sure what it was. And if anyone would know it would be she. She maybe angry at him, she may lash out, but he hoped not.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - July 19, 2015, 04:27 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - July 29, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - July 29, 2015, 10:08 PM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - August 18, 2015, 09:21 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - August 19, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - September 19, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - September 21, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - September 27, 2015, 09:02 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - October 01, 2015, 12:50 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Jace - October 08, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: wind in the wilderness - by Amekaze - October 18, 2015, 03:43 AM