Stavanger Bay Something or other
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guys I'm really sorry that I am a crap leader and a crap mommy wolf lately :( I just have a lot going on, but I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

Thistle strode forward and sniffed gently at the two, running her muzzle across their heads. Assuring herself that they were fine, while at the same time trying to alleviate the feelings of shame or what have you. She hadn't meant to startle them, or make them feel as if they were being scolded. She just wanted to be with them, make sure they were careful. She was losing to many she cared about as time moved on.

This is ShieldMaiden's Sorrow. If you aren't careful, you could plunge over the side. Come with me, We'll go further down and I'll show you a fun time. Thistle carefully began stepping down the side of the waterfall, making sure that her children were on the inner side. They could still see the water, but they weren't near the edge to fall off. She imagined they could jump off as she and Julooke had done, just at a lower space.
Messages In This Thread
Something or other - by Floki - July 10, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: Something or other - by Ragna - July 11, 2015, 05:47 AM
RE: Something or other - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: Something or other - by Floki - July 14, 2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Something or other - by Ragna - July 15, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Something or other - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: Something or other - by Floki - August 01, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Something or other - by Ragna - August 03, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Something or other - by Thistle Cloud - August 05, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: Something or other - by Floki - August 05, 2015, 04:27 PM