I'm Coming Home...
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Burke @Slade @Damien @Cicero (anyone else in the pack is welcome too!)! I'm home!! :DD

To say Meldresi was excited to be home was an understatement. She kept on the stoic, resilient mask that she had long donned when she became a priestess, but that mask was slowly wearing away the closer and closer she and Slade came to her dark forest.

The storm had been relatively kind on the Woods, with a few fallen trees here or there, and the stench of the swamp delving deeper into the Woods than before. She could live with that; the water would recede, however slowly, and the trees would be replaced eventually. That was how nature worked. She accepted the slight changes and focused on her pack, her family, Burke.

Arriving at the edge of the forest where their borders began. The scent of the pack was still strong, with more numbers than before, and Burke's claim was largely evident, more so than usual. Her scent had long faded, she saw, and she instantly regretted her actions in leaving, especially for so long. Her pack needed her, regardless if the Dark Brotherhood was alive and well, or not. That was the lesson she needed, and she thanked Mephala silently before tipping her head back and calling to her family and pack to meet her.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - July 30, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Slade - August 05, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 05, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 06, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - October 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 04:48 AM