I'm Coming Home...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
After this they should have a private thread @Meldresi so they both can show their true feelings! XD

Burke had been patrolling the borders religiously, just in hope to find a hint of Meldresi's scent. The need to let loners know this was their ground was getting less important for Burke. He would deal with them, yes. But he was mostly on the borders with a different motive. If he wasn't standing on guard by the Otter creek side of the territory, then he was patrolling the dry lands in search for his mate's scent. Burke had never displayed such restless behavior before. He was always utterly calm and wouldn't worry. Well, now he was worried sick. He didn't want his Meldresi to vanish and die so soon after they were mated. 

Burke trotted his usual path, by now the foliage had made way for him into a small trail. He had even worn the ground with his restless pacing. At least it marked the borders well enough. Then suddenly, like a flicker of hope, he scented her. He smelled Meldresi! Was this a trick? Was this his mind playing with him? Burke's heavy paws slammed into the ground as he rushed forward. The scent grew clearer and stronger, until he could see her. Right there! She was really there. Burke had to make an emergency break to not crash into her. He came to a stop right before her. He hated that Slade was there with them. He wanted a private moment with his beautiful goddess. But that would have to wait until later, then he could tell her how much her really missed her.

Burke nosed over her from her injured side to her neck, following to her cheek. He gave her a quick lick but he wanted to do so much more than that. Though Meldresi could probably see in his eyes how immensely happy he was. The large grey male nudged her, almost to check if she was real. He wasn't going to start about her injured ear and side. She was still so beautiful to him. "You are finally back," he whispered, only for her to hear. In that whisper alone there was so much pain and missing the male had felt when she was gone.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - July 30, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Slade - August 05, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 05, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 06, 2015, 03:07 AM