So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's tail patted against the ground as the alpha approached. He quirked up his lips and gave a brief lick under Peregrine's chin to show him respected. He learned that now. He was doing much better at that. "Oh no. The king of the hill is you," he winked. He had no ambition to lead. Not directly at least. He would head out on a mission or take the lead when needed but he much preferred to serve. Though he had taken up the Beta position before leaving his pack. He still needed to make up his mind if he liked that rank or not. 

"I'm doing much better. I do my daily swimming in the Caldera, going up and down the crater and the swim itself is to train my muscles back into shape." He explained with some pride in his voice. "And then afterwards I'd like to go here and be an alarm system for the pack. I felt a bit useless, you see? I'm eating the food without hunting for it and I guess I just felt a bit guilty. But now I feel good because I am kinda of Wardening with what my body can handle."

He glanced to the side at Peregrine. "How are you doing?," He asked, curious since he hadn't really talked to the alpha after his two kids vanished in the tunnels of the Caldera. He knew they were found, but after that matter he hadn't really talked to the dad.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans - by Sebastian - August 01, 2015, 06:05 AM