On A Mission
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Why did Ayana have the feeling that this girl was more of a competition than she expected? Was there another Queen in the woods now? Despite Ayana's order, the girl wasn't reluctant to tell her her name, Nemesis. Not bad, Ayana thought. No friendship. Although, maybe this girl could help you freshen up your manipulative skills. She seems like fun. This was going to be interesting.

Ayana smiled at the female picking up the scent aswell. Of course she was right, there was another wolf. But why? What did a loner want at the borders? Every wolf is a potential threat and Ayana wasn't sure whether she would let the wolf explain, especially not if she did not like his appearance. "I'm going to check the borders. I could sure use some help, though. Let's hope this is not someone trying to steal our prey. After the storm the deers are gone and not even ravens are left at Red Grove. I won't let a stranger steal my dinner. Let's go.", Ayana said. She ran off, not waiting for the female, although she secretly really hoped she would join her little mission. Good girl. You can never have enough minions! But the golden wolf had the feeling that the black female was more than a little helper. They actually seemed to have a lot in common.

Ayana locked the scent as if it was prey and chased it as quickly as she could. She knew that her stamina wasn't the best, but her days as lone wolf paid off now, she had times when walking was all she did for days and nights on end. When she got closer to the scent, Ayana slowed down a little. She made sure to stay hidden behind the bushes adnd wait for Nemesis to arrive. The wind was doing the two females a favour, the scent of the stranger was intense and their own scents weren't carried in his or hers direction. Ayana felt the adrenaline crawling up inside her body, it felt like that one time she accidently slept on an ant nest. Her heard was racing, but she stayed calm on the outside. They needed to make a good first impression to scare the stranger off. Nobody was allowed to get this close to the borders and Burke had just recently made sure the borders were easy to tell.
Messages In This Thread
On A Mission - by Ayana - July 29, 2015, 06:30 AM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - July 31, 2015, 08:46 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - August 01, 2015, 01:32 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - August 08, 2015, 12:32 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Ayana - August 09, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - August 10, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: On A Mission - by Ayana - August 11, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: On A Mission - by Nemesis - August 11, 2015, 01:13 PM