The Outskirts
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will
The North huh? Raziel's interest piqued when Azaria told him that she came from the far north where the land as well as creatures were much different. That he knew, for he was a northerner himself and saw it first hand, nevertheless, he continued listening. The pale fae spoke of the ways of her people, saying that they varied from packs and that they adapt methods to heal and build upon them when they see it fit to do so. The faintest of smiles touched the Roman's lips, and a renewed interest burned in his gaze. "Is that so?" he inquired softly. "I am from the North too. Some of your ways are similar to mine." Perhaps if he accepted her, they would be able to work together. "I am a healer too. No doubt we will work well together..." 

Raziel dipped his silver crown into a nod when Azaria spoke of always keeping the promises she made. That was the spirit; he decided that he quite liked her. Much like Cry, she possessed the spirit that only those worthy of Bearclaw Valley had. Unknowingly, she had passed his most important test with her words and her obvious warrior spirit. Good for her. Not many did. However, the Roman didn't say anything regarding his 'secret' test, some secrets had to be kept secrets after all.

In a second, his good mood was replaced by burning annoyance. Scarlett uttered words, telling him that she had traveled a lot and 'can't you give her a break'. "Other packs would ask her to do much harsher things," he said calmly, not letting his barely concealed irritation show through. "I'm doing the easiest thing I can ask her to do. And this is not taking a step too far. The other packs will ask her to lead a hunt, spar with them, show them all their spoken skills. I'm not doing that." All that was spoken in a calm, serene tone. This time he wasn't belittling her, he was simply telling her how he did things.

A smile graced his hardened features when Azaria spoke up, agreeing to his words. Maybe Scarlett would see sense right now. See, he wasn't taking a step too far. Bearclaw Valley had been too soft, too trusting under the 'white queen and king's' leadership. And look at how things went? Barely any of the founders had stayed, and only when he'd stepped up to leadership had members began flooding in once more. The Roman was making things right once more. 

"Alright," Raziel relented, letting Scarlett know that he was taking her comments to heart, even if he didn't like it (hated it). "I'll let you into our ranks, but know that I will be watching you to see how you work. Slackers are not welcome in Bearclaw Valley; everyone contributes to the pack." Then he smiled, and bumped his shoulder to hers so the scent of the Valley would be on her too. "But for now, welcome to Bearclaw Valley."
Messages In This Thread
The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 30, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Scarlett - July 30, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 30, 2015, 03:02 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Scarlett - July 30, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 30, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Scarlett - July 30, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 30, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: The Outskirts - by Raziel - July 31, 2015, 04:38 AM
RE: The Outskirts - by Scarlett - July 31, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: The Outskirts - by Azaria - July 31, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: The Outskirts - by Raziel - August 01, 2015, 04:05 AM