Great Bear Wilderness [m] pillow talking
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
The other cried out, which was an obvious sign that Fox had managed to do at least something correctly, despite her inexperience. It was so very different from the sensation she'd had with Peregrine on several occasions. Then again, she had not even felt the ultimate pleasure until they had already been together for many months. Peregrine had felt guilty, but Fox could not fault him. She had never known that anything had been missing from their previous lovemakings, assuming that it was only supposed to feel as good as it had. Once she'd gotten a taste of it, however… well, let's just say Peregrine rarely failed to let her end on a good note these days.

Fox stretched her legs and shook out her coat before her lover spoke. Was she allowed to refer to her as such? Fox could not think of a better word. The Alpha's first response was to smirk, knowing that they had done everything but introduce themselves. In fact, Fox had revealed next to nothing about herself. Not even that she already had a mate, children, and an entire pack to lead. She had, perhaps, allowed herself too much spontaneity.

Suddenly, keeping Peregrine a secret seemed thrilling, if not necessary. He, of course, would know each and every little detail about today's events. But Fox had little desire to potentially ruin her chances for another one of these interludes by mentioning her responsibilities in Redhawk Caldera. "Will you meet me again?" Fox asked. "No, don’t answer that. Two days from now, I’ll be here, in this spot. If you come, I'll have my answer."

The Alpha paused, teetering on two choices before hurriedly licking the lady's cheek and racing off toward Redhawk Caldera, her previous mission forgotten.

*leaves Roz hangin'*
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
[m] pillow talking - by RIP Fox - July 31, 2015, 07:19 PM
RE: pillow talking - by Rosalyn - July 31, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: pillow talking - by RIP Fox - July 31, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: pillow talking - by Rosalyn - July 31, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: pillow talking - by RIP Fox - July 31, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: pillow talking - by Rosalyn - July 31, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: pillow talking - by RIP Fox - July 31, 2015, 09:10 PM
RE: pillow talking - by Rosalyn - July 31, 2015, 09:49 PM
RE: [m] pillow talking - by RIP Fox - July 31, 2015, 10:12 PM