Come to me if you want to learn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke turned to her before plopping down in a sitting position. "You can come to me for that, usually the head of the branch, Me, would do that teaching to make it official. But, if you can bring me a carcass of a bigger prey animal, where you have made the kill then I will see that as successfully working with the wind," he spoke. "You can ask someone to help you. But you will have to make the kill. I will let you bite the prey's neck again to see if the mark made by your teeth," he spoke in all seriousness.

Burke stayed seated where he was. Since he was very much open to the fact if the girl had questions. It meant that she was truly interested in what she was learning. He wondered how well she would do it on her mission. He hoped it worked because he wanted to know more about his son and how their pack worked. He was going to inform her about the ins and outs before that mission. Though he had already given her quite some information already. He was confident that she should at least get inside. After that they would deal with other details. It was a long term mission. 

"You trick wolves in what you want to know. There are many speech tricks, but the best one is ... listening. Listen to what they are saying, truly listen. Which you can with your counselor skill. Wolves can say a number of things that can mean something else. For example; Did you hurt yourself? Are you okay? Be careful!. It might be obvious but that wolf cares about that someone, maybe even loves the other. If you listen you find out more. Be a friend, show that you care. I mean you even shared about your brother," he pointed out, smiling. He wasn't going to do anything with that information but it was a perfect example to make Ayana realize what she did, in a good way. "It isn't bad. I won't tell anyone but see? See. Wolves trust their pack mates so if you become a loyal one they will tell you anything." Burke then thought about her other question. "If they speak with a lot of pauses in their speech I would be suspicious because they need to think what they are saying."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 01:46 PM