So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian remembered well how he wasn't feeling at home in the pack in the first month, now he couldn't even think being in another pack. He was very pleased he stayed loyal to the Caldera, it was really becoming his home. He wouldn't want to leave it now. In the beginning he was taking everything too seriously, now he learned the ways of the pack better and had adapted to that. Hell, he even accepted openly that Peregrine had another lover next to Fox. It still amazed him a bit, but if they were all happy Sebastian was happy. Very simple. "I won't, or at least, I try not to," he returned to his alpha. He didn't want to overwork himself and be a deadweight again. He was a lot of weight to carry. Though, his appetite wasn't that much greater than a normal wolf. He was just big in size. 

"Thank you. It makes me feel better too," he agreed with Peregrine. "I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not?," he laughed softly. Because that meant he was scary looking or intimidating. From a warden perspective it might seem like a compliment but for Sebastian looking intimidating was not something that was an advantage. Saena attacked him for it, thinking he was an assassin. "I will take it as a compliment," he then decided. Sebastian nodded with his head when Peregrine spoke about this own health, the pack and his love life. Yeah, he had two lovers and Sebastian had none. The young male was starting to gain more interest in the other sex, so far he had failed with each one. "I'm not so good at the love thing," he then muttered, but quickly laughed it off. "But! I did what I promised to myself, and that is to become a healer when Tiger died. And I am so close to being a warden too, for the pack. I am just really happy I can help out," he spoke. "I don't need love for that-- or well the pack's love would be nice," he babbled away. He could talk a lot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans - by Sebastian - August 03, 2015, 11:10 AM