Come to me if you want to learn
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Ayana listened closely to Burke's words. She did not have a problem with killing prey, she did not really think of those animals as equal members of nature. They were fod and she was the one that needed food to survive, so it was okay to kill them. This was simply how nature works and no matter what her past might have been, killing a deer would not make any difference.
The golden wolf wasn't sure yet if she wanted an official lesson with Burke or to accomplish that on her own. Although she liked training with Burke - and it would make the whole thing a lot more official and legit - she fancied doing things on her own, she loved success and this would definitely be beneficial for herself. She needed a while to think about that, probably.

Then Burke answered all of her questions. She was thankful for his wise words and listened to them as if it was deciding over her life. She felt like this 'job' could help her move on, simply seeing new wolves and focussing on one big thing. It was like a new life goal, but this time it was one she could actually achieve.

Ayana smiled and the blood was rushing in her head when Buke talked about Ayana telling him about her brother. She felt weird about it. She trusted Burke, but hearing the words "brother" out of his mouth made Ayana get goosebumps. "What facial expressions give me the hint that the wolf I'm talking to trusts me? Or believes me, at least? And what facial expression will they make when they don't trust me?", the female asked the alpha wolf. She was so interested in that, she almost forgot that Burke probably had something in mind for them to do. "And... if you have anything in mind then please teach me. I'd love to learn from you. I'm taking this very serious!", Ayana said, trying to seem as interested as she could. Burke sat down and she decided to sit down next to him. Ayana still tried to please Burke, he had something about him that made her feel like she needed to be her best to be accepted.
Messages In This Thread
Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 03:58 PM