So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian laughed with Peregrine about his size, because it was pretty laughable. He could have been such monster with his brute size. Well, he only had to look at his dad really. "My struggle is real, Per. Now you know how I feel every day," he joked back. And that was technically how he was really feeling. The gentle giant was really housing a big fluffy teddy bear inside of him. He liked his teddy side, and he compromised that with his brute size when he needed to be mean or get his point across. 

Sebastian scrunched up his face in a cute way. "I think I am not ready yet, not really," he admitted. "And why settle down immediately? Maybe I will just turn into the most wanted bachelor ever. I mean, I totally I have everything a lady wants. I am protective and big in size. So I can be their ferocious warden. But, then I also have this soft side which girls also really like, I think. Most girls do, not all girls. Because some are tougher than me," he chuckled, just joking around. He shook his head a bit, if his 'calculations' were true then he should have the ladies swarm around him. Well he didn't manage to have Saena fall for his graces, nor of Tiger and Nochtli.

Sebastian aww'ed when Peregrine told him the pack loves him. He was glad to hear that. Then his face instantly beamed happiness when the alpha told him he could even take the Redhawk name! That was truly amazing. Sebastian felt his heart jerk in excitement. "I couldn't get an higher honor, thank you. I'm going to work extra hard now!" Sebastian did remember to not overwork himself. He then glanced at Peregrine. "If that day happens, can I call you Daddy?," he joked, in his voice he was clearly teasing Peregrine a bit, though if he was true to his heart he wouldn't mind calling him that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans - by Sebastian - August 03, 2015, 04:48 PM