Blackfeather Woods Friend or foe, state your business.
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
You're making me sad lol :'(

Nemesis wanted to laugh, "Well all have demons, honey. Let me tell you something. The quietist have the loudest thoughts. All it takes is a spark to get you going. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself, it'll get you nowhere, trust me, I know" She said warily. She could fully recall days when her depression spiked, and left her wanting to end things right then. But she didn't, she kept going. "You know what "tame" packs are like? Tell me, because I don't see them, there are none. There's just you and your urge to keep going. If you were so weak and so..alone, How are you still standing before me today? If you were that bad, you never would have made it past puppyhood. And disappointing Burke? I assure you on this, the only way you disappoint Burke is if you don't try. Give life your all. You'll be surprised how much you can change." 

She took a breath, determined to make Misty see her point. "Now lift your head and stand tall, you were accepted into Blackfeather Woods. Only the best do" Nemesis retook her posture, regal and ready, shoulders back and head high. She only hoped that Misty could see that Nemesis was trying to help her, hwich was a rea thing for her to do.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Friend or foe, state your business. - by Nemesis - July 30, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Misty - July 30, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Nemesis - July 30, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Misty - July 30, 2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Nemesis - July 31, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Misty - August 01, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Nemesis - August 03, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Misty - August 03, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Nemesis - August 03, 2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Misty - August 04, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Nemesis - August 04, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Misty - August 12, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Nemesis - August 19, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: Friend or foe, state your business. - by Misty - August 19, 2015, 03:08 PM