Come to me if you want to learn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke is also very pleased with currently Ayana, So next time she will get 5 extra points for being so motivated! :D

Burke had to think about that for a moment, because it was different with each wolf how they showed trust. He couldn't really explain how their faces looked, but it was a good question. "I think it is different for every one to be honest," Burke explained. "You will notice, of course in the beginning you won't feel like you belong there but slowly you will start to get the flow of the pack. Which is why I suggest no contact for a month or so. Stay on the pack's lands like you have now and help out as much as you can. After that it seems logical to start to wonder after the border. Did I tell you, you mission might be a long term one?," he ended up telling. 

Burke nodded. "I know you are serious, which is why you get the long term one," he explained. Only two more, and she could be ready to go. Burke was genuinely excited to have a test run on his master plan. He liked it a lot. Bet Meldresi would be impressed too. Burke hummed softly. Bet that annoying fly of his son wouldn't see that coming huh? Oh yes. So perfect. Burke's ego might have risen even further with his perfect idea. If only his mate would return then his life would be even more perfect. "I think soon you will be ready for your first Quest. If you pass that test, you will be scent on a mission. I believe, that if you get into his pack, get accepted, you can consider yourself a Dark Sister, if you killed a wolf that is. But I am sure in between you can kill a mindless loner. After being in this pack it is your actual mission as a Dark Sister. Your ritual and paw print can take place after you are done, though as a fully operating spy you might not get the red paw print since it can be suspicious. We will talk about it after, but you will have all the other perks of being a dark sister."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - July 31, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Ayana - August 01, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Come to me if you want to learn - by Burke - August 01, 2015, 01:46 PM