Stavanger Bay while I pondered, weak and weary
267 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Thanks for starting <3

It didn't feel real, finally being home again. Especially since half the territory was nothing but burnt trees and ruined ground. The usually beautiful shoreside had become a graveyard of debris, foam borne from the churned up waters sitting stubbornly where the waves rolled onto the sand. The forest wasn't any better, at least on the western half of the lands — he hadn't explored any deeper into the Bay's woodland yet. The boy stuck near the rest of the pack as they sheltered in the cliffs, not wanting to stray too far away for some sort of weird fear that they would disappear again if he let them out of his sight for too long.

The day after his return, after settling back in and resting, he quietly followed Charon and Thistle as they went about their business, before an unfamiliar scent caught his attention. Curious, the boy followed it, limping along until he came across a figure swathed in blacks and greys. She was leggy with pointed features, like the blue-eyed girl who had been part of the Bay before. Unsure if she was a new member or just a very lost traveller, Atreyu approached with a raised tail, his posture dominating but not aggressive. He let out a low chuff to get her attention.
Messages In This Thread
while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 03, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 04, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 04, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 07, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 07, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 20, 2015, 05:45 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 21, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 24, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 24, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - September 21, 2015, 11:19 PM