Lion Head Mesa I found something in the woods somewhere.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Njal nodded, as if he held some deeper understanding of the trials and tribulations a lone wolf must go through. He'd been in similar situations before. "So you aren't of the caldera pack." He stated flatly, as if to confirm with himself more than anything - and drop the hint that he was headed that way. "How long have you been wandering?" Packs rose and fell all the time; it was possible that this boy was given a promise that would not be kept, which could make him an ally. Except Njal was still unsure. Both of them were intent on going their separate ways, but were lingering together regardless. Wolves were strange - Njal thought suddenly - banding together even as strangers passing by.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by RIP Njal - August 04, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 04, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 05, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:54 PM