I'm Coming Home...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched how excited his mate was and then couldn't help but show his own excitement. Even he had trouble not to whine and yip like an excited puppy. Love did weird things to him. Even a killer and Dark Brother like him. They both were heavily affected. He started to return all her licks, showering her face with little kisses. He wanted to tell her how badly he wanted to look for her. How close he was to abandoning Black Feather in search for his love. But he passed the test. Ever since Burke started to see it as a test he was doing better. But he had more than missed her. He had craved and longed for her.

"Don't apologize," he returned on the same soft tone. "Missing makes the heart grow fonder, I believe you must completely idolize me now," he tried to joke lightly and gave another lick on her cheek. He stood close to her, even rubbing his head a bit against her neck. He wanted her scent back in his fur. Her delicious scent. It was clear that the two wolves had missed each other greatly. Burke didn't know what to say to Slade but he kept himself in the distance for now, which Burke appreciated. "I see you survived," he then spoke with care. "My strong and beautiful mate. I knew you would return. I trusted that you would."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - July 30, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Slade - August 05, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 05, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 06, 2015, 03:07 AM