So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian frowned deeply when the heard about his father also bothering Wildfire. It concerned him greatly what the wicked man was thinking about doing. Frankly he felt very afraid. He wasn't sure what to think, only that his father was out to get him. Sebastian knew that Burke always got what he wanted so Sebastian decided not to leave the Caldera any time soon. It did make him way more anxious about being a warden than he actually should be. What if he came back? The horror was clear on Sebastian face. What would he do then, runaway deeper in the Caldera and howl for his pack. Not very tough of him but it might safe his life. 

"I don't think I am strong enough to kill him. He is like a legit warrior and he always sparred with his brother, my uncle. Though, I did kill my uncle in a spar with hi---" He fell quiet because that is something he hadn't shared with Peregrine. He wasn't proud of killing a family member, but his uncle could hardly be counted as a family member. He let out a sigh, now he might as well share it. "I was just ... lucky ... I guess. We lived close to a cliff, the battle grounds were there on that cliff. Thorn Ledge. I think the name says enough. I was so mad, so mad, and he misplaced a step. His hind leg slipped of the cliff. Then it was just one simple shove to get rid of him," he spoke, eyes distant. "I don't want to be a killer, Peregrine. That pack was poison, and I ate from it. Maybe that is why I am such a teddy bear at times because I don't want to be that wolf anymore. Plus killing my uncle didn't brought back my mother, or my father for that matter. Do you know I used to look up to my father? Strange how things can change." Sebastian wasn't sure if he wanted to be responsible for another death in the family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans - by Sebastian - August 04, 2015, 03:57 PM