I'm Coming Home...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Not sure if we should wait for Slade or?

Burke hummed fondly at her, he was struggling to keep his fondness at bay. And why should he? Because he had no shame in loving Meldresi. She was wonderful. "Second place? I take that," he grinned. Because she hadn't even mentioned her youngsters, so that for Burke was a big deal. He gave her a few extra licks. It felt weird to be so expressively happy after a time of such darkness and sadness. He wanted to tell Meldresi about his amazing evil plan and how he had been managing Black Feather. How they were almost at their limit with members, and how he was training spies for the brotherhood. That all would have to come later.

He growled in disapproval when he heard about the North. "Do you think that Swift Current Pack moved North after they abandoned their lands?," Burke asked. "Or were you on a pack lands to have them attack you like this? If I find any Northerner I will make sure they regret it." He let out a snort and calmed down again. "You will have to know that I was so close to leaving Black Feather to go search for you. It really took everything of me not to go after you."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - July 30, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Slade - August 05, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 05, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 06, 2015, 03:07 AM