Stavanger Bay while I pondered, weak and weary
29 Posts
Ooc —
It should not have surprised her that a place so filled with destruction would also hold ghosts, real or imagined. There was very little sound throughout the forest, since so many of the trees were ruined and the land itself was practically uninhabitable; so when the pale wolf hobbled along nearby, she should have heard him. It wasn't until he chuffed at her that Saskia became aware of his presence, and she nearly jumped out of her skin. Her tail shot strait up, puffing out like a cat's, and as she turned to give a sharp look in his direction, her posture melted. 

"You scared me." She hissed softly, as if to raise her voice in this place would be to invite true disaster. The annoyance in her voice was overshadowed by fear, but soon enough she was silent again. Saskia slipped closer to the stranger, her movement slow and careful. It was hard to smell anything that wasn't soot, but if she was going to fix the situation, Saskia would need some answers. She sniffed as she walked closer, and found that the white wolf held many scents - but none she recognized. "Are you a friend of Charon's?"
Messages In This Thread
while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 03, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 04, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 04, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 07, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 07, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 20, 2015, 05:45 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 21, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 24, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 24, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - September 21, 2015, 11:19 PM