Redtail Rise I do what I want when I feel like it
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Yeah, you do," Saena pressed, incensed as she was. Maybe she should've left it alone. After all, driving Arion away and creating a rift was the last thing the alpha female wanted to do. But whatever he was keeping pent up inside him was changing him, or so it appeared to her, and she was tired of it. She was tired of aggression, especially within her pack, and she was tired of non-compliance, and tired of feeling like she bent over backward for those who didn't give a fuck. Okay, that was pretty harsh—Arion had never indicated that he didn't give a fuck, but nor had he agreed to help her now—but she wasn't pleased.

"Threatening to leave the pack all of a sudden for mysterious reasons," she cited, "and I know you freaked out at Reek too, and I thought you would've helped me with this." She took a deep breath. "That's not the Arion I know and respect." She almost said "you're not," but chose a less accusatory word instead. She had to keep in mind that she didn't want him to feel necessarily attacked, but he had to realize he wasn't the same anymore, and he had to know she knew it.

"Whether it's poppy or blowing off steam or whatever caused it," she finished, "figure it out. You're not going to make a good beta if you keep acting like that."
Messages In This Thread
I do what I want when I feel like it - by Saēna - July 19, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Arion - July 20, 2015, 02:25 AM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Saēna - July 20, 2015, 09:43 PM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Arion - July 25, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Saēna - July 28, 2015, 07:34 AM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 11:08 PM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Saēna - August 02, 2015, 07:53 AM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Arion - August 02, 2015, 09:30 AM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Saēna - August 05, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Arion - August 06, 2015, 03:34 AM
RE: I do what I want when I feel like it - by Saēna - August 06, 2015, 04:52 PM