Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap

The pups were born. He wasn't allowed to visit. Not really. He could drop off food for the mother and listen in to their mewing, but Tonravik wasn't letting him much closer than that. Okay. She wasn't letting him closer at all. He'd seen shadows. He'd seen blurs, but past that all he knew was that she was guarding four male puppies. Four of them. All boys. And when they were grown they would eat a shit ton. Those boys better damn well be capable of hunting.

His hunting technique? It was getting a hell of a lot of polishing lately.

If he wasn't standing guard he was out looking for something to feed Tonravik. The local wildlife hadn't quite caught up with the idea that a new wolf pack had moved in, which made the animals a little less cautious than they should have been. He caught a little bit of everything. Small mammals. A pheasant here and there. A rabbit. Heck, one time he'd nagged her a raccoon.

This time? He was looking for something for himself. He'd already given Tonravik her offering. Now he needed to take care of himself so he could go back to taking care of her. Only now he wasn't sure what he wanted to be on the menu... choices.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM