Lion Head Mesa I found something in the woods somewhere.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
:D

At the mention of his friend Fox, Njal became less hesitant and wary of the stranger. He didn't know the extent of their relationship, but it couldn't have been bad; this guy didn't seem like the type to piss off anyone too eagerly. It was curious though. Being friends with two alphas would usually be a good thing, as it would grant an individual pack status - but this guy was alone. Did he not agree with the caldera wolves? Or maybe it was simply wanderlust that made him avoid the pack. Njal had been there before (and probably would be plagued by his own wanderlust again in the future). He let the thoughts slide out of his head. 

"Well, good luck." There wasn't much else to say. If the pale wolf had survived this long on his own, he knew what he was doing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 04, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by RIP Njal - August 05, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 05, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:54 PM