Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
408 Posts
Ooc —
i wish my stomach would stop being upset omg

Tonravik had been absent from patrols, and that spoke a lot of her current condition. Echelon, though not versed at all in what her aokkatti was going through, was astute enough to know that things had changed. By now she was certain that she had given birth. After all, she had been quite ready to pop by the time they had come to the sloping reaches of the Spire. And if she had, well what not a better way to solidify their claim?

Rightly so, Echelon had steered clear of the densite she was aware Tonravik to have claimed. If only for the off chance that she did encounter her outside of it, already knowing that even she would be driven away from what lied within. So she kept herself entertained and busy. On this particular day, she had come across a broken antler strewn on a ledge, the corpse of whatever it had come from long gone and returned to the earth.

She played with it lazily, long having mashed down the grasses that grew sporadically. It was easy to gnaw being old in age, but she did not test the limits of her own strength to see if she could continue to break it down. For now it was merely something to gnaw on in lieu of patrolling or hunting, both of which she had done previously. The former proved that their newly claimed home was quiet, and the latter had been a reigning failure on her part.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Echelon - August 05, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM