I'm Coming Home...
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The former Dark King was barely on her mind at the moment, his presence in the background as she drank in the scent and warmth of her mate. But when they began talking of the North, Meldresi waved the thought away. "That, we can talk about later..." She murmured, soothing her mate with a lick on the nose. When Burke mentioned the thought of leaving Blackfeather for her, Meldresi frowned. Desert Blackfeather? "In the future, you will do no such thing." She snapped softly. "The pack is more important than I." Who else would control their forest if both of the leaders were gone? Her children were too young, and everyone else relied on their leadership. Why leave the pack to be taken over, or destroyed?

Meldresi's gaze turned back to Slade, who stood close to her side. She searched the volcanic eyes of the Dark Brother, reading them and finding no obvious signs of jealousy. She had partially been dreading this reunion, for the sheer fact that Slade might prove to be less in control of his romantic emotions than she had once thought. But he was taking this well, she thought. "Have you considered returning back to Blackfeather, Brother Slade?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - July 30, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Slade - August 05, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 05, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 06, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - October 12, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 04:48 AM