I'm Coming Home...
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Edit; @Meldresi can you make the last reply and wrap this up, please? 

Burke got a hint of a smirk on his face when Meldresi lightly snapped at him. That was the spirit. "I didn't, didn't I?," he spoke in reply. That was the point, he was so close to leaving it, that was how important she was to him. That was why he had been telling her that. Burke stepped closer because he might be a bit possessive of Meldresi. Though he couldn't deny that the dark wolf before him had brought back his mate. "She did," he spoke, if he would be a nagging old grump then he could start about her ear, but Burke wasn't going to do that. He didn't mind if a piece of er ear was missing, he still thought she was very beautiful either way. He also had a few scars littered over his body. 

Burke turned to Meldresi for a moment, inviting the dark brother back into the pack. That was probably the least he could do, to give Slade his home back. The calm male raised his docked tail. He wondered what the male was going to answer. He wasn't going to offer him a spot on the go, to then for him to decline it. If he wanted to join then Burke would offer the spot. He noticed that Meldresi's mark had faded, they would need to remark it. And they definitely needed to remark each other with other scents too.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - July 30, 2015, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - July 31, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 04, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Slade - August 05, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Meldresi - August 05, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: I'm Coming Home... - by Burke - August 06, 2015, 03:07 AM