Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Aww. Your poor stomach. I wish it would behave for you.

He didn't move far from the den site, but if he were to hunt, he couldn't linger around the noisy entrance of a den. He stalked, keeping his footfalls quiet as he scented the air and moved to turn his ears towards the surrounding area. Was that a bird? Something flitted through the trees and disappeared. The sound faded as he pressed on, only to hear the chattering and scraping of something.

Iqniq happened upon the coywolf. The sassy little wolf who'd taken little to no time to make herself at home wherever it was she chose to go. This time, she'd contented herself with an antler. It suggested there might be a healthy herd of deer nearby which pleased him. "Gonna use that to start the new Pukulira?" he asked, darting in to try to snatch it away from her. His teeth snapped, but his rate of success would depend on how fast her reflexes were.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 06, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM