Swiftcurrent Creek all of my holy
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I think Fox lacks some social skills. <__<
Also, thank you both for replying!

If Jinx had placed blame on Fox, the yearling had not been aware of it. Having not seen Jinx since that day, the fireball had no idea what the Kesuk's thoughts were since then (or even during the brawl). Fox had never been the observant type, although she did occasionally pick up on bits of information that others seemed to glance over (such as Jinx's pregnancy). It had not occurred to her that all the fighting would have made the Gamma lose her brood, nor that Jinx had lost anything at all. But just as Fox had been quick to notice the glowing of Jinx, she was just as quick to notice the dullness that now accompanied her. Something had changed and Fox could feel it through her bones.

A wash of concern flashed over her features, but before the young Alpha could speak, the haunting figure of Lecter made himself known. A twitch of her ear gave away her annoyance at his presence. Not necessarily because he was here, but more because Fox suddenly wished she could offer something to Jinx. While she'd had every intention of making sure the puppies she carried were killed the moment they were born, she worried that this way would hurt Jinx more physically. A litter lost at such a stage had to cause some internal damage. What was done was done, just not in the manner that Fox wished it to be so.

Not wishing to make a scene, Fox nodded to Lecter. "Lead the way," she replied. No words to Jinx were spoken, for Fox was not sure she had anything to say at all. Even if she had spoken to the white wraith, it would have been inadequate.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 18, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 18, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 19, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 19, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 19, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 20, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - April 08, 2014, 09:33 PM